Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cupcake Camp Bournemouth 2011


I thought I’d treat you to some pictures of the amazing cupcakes that were at Cupcake Camp Bournemouth 2011, it was a great day, a little frantic at times but fabulous all the same.
Margaret Hitchman did an amazing job organising the event and besides the cupcakes (which were all sold within an hour and a half) there was something to entertain everyone and lots of money was raised for charity.
Some of the cakes there were AMAZING, particularly the fish & chip cupcakes that not only looked spectacular but tasted fabulous too.
I bought home a box of 6 delightful little treats which were all thoroughly enjoyed.
So, here are a few pics to keep you going……
Sticky Toffee Cupcakes


Mmmmmm....



Royal Wedding Cupcakes





Terry's Chocolate Orange Cakes!


Chocolately Goodness!


How cute are these!

My humble offering


Vodka, lime & raspberry!

My fellow baker Nadia's donation



 


The most amazing cake of the day (in my opinion)!






Hungry Customers


Next please!



Sold out.....

A selction of goodies bought home by me!


1 comment: